Spice level= Mild
- 500kg chicken (half chicken)
- 2 onion
- 2 tomato
- 3 potato (medium size)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 2.5 tbsp green chilli paste (you can increase it if you like it spicy)
- 250g yogurt
- 1tbsp cumin
- 12 black pepper balls
- 7/8 cloves
- 4/5 green cardamom
- 2 big cardamom
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2.5 cup rice
1. Put onions in the pot and let it saute for few minutes until it turns pink.
2. Put the potatoes and the tomatoes and let it cook.
3. Add the chicken, ginger garlic paste, salt, green chilli paste and all spices and let it cook until the chicken is half done.
4. Add the yogurt and close lit for 5 minutes.
It will look like the image above.
5. Put 2.5 cup water in the chicken mixture.
6. Add salt and let it come to a boil.
7. Put your rice and cook it on a high flame.
8. When the rice comes up, lower the flame and close the lit.
9. Let it cook for 15 mintues.
10. Its ready!! Serve it with yogurt, cucumber and onions.