- 500g boneless chicken (cut in cubes)
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2tbsp tandoori shan masala
- ready pizza dough
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 capsicum (cut in cube)
- 1 onion ( finely cut)
1. Cook the chicken with ginger garlic paste and tandoori shan masala until water dries.
2. Defrost the pizza dough 30 minutes before dinner time. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Put the pizza sauce, chicken, capsicum, onion and mozzarella cheese.
5. Put it in the oven until the cheese turns golden brown