I just invented the name of this dessert 🙂 Its easy and quick. Best for party occasions or to serve those surprise guests. You can even make it to pamper yourself and your baby 🙂
Credits: Fareen Aftab (my friend)
1: not good 5: excellent
- Grind the biscuits in the machine and put it in a tray.
- In a bowl beat 1.5 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar, 1tsp vanilla essence and 4/5 tbsp condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add it to the tray.
- Cut bananas and put it on the top.
- Fridge for minimum 2 hours. Preferably overnight.
Topping can be of your choice. any fruit or nuts.
Give it a try and tell me how it was :).
11 thoughts on “Creamy Bananafy”
Sounds delicious; my son loves anything with bananas. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
🙂 do try and let me know how it was
LikeLiked by 1 person
Give it a try 😊
Ok, I am definitely saving this and going to have to try it!! Looks amazing
🙂 tell me how it was
Fun and yum! My kiddos would love this. Looks easy to make! I’m saving it to try later. ❤️ Thanks for sharing your recipe!
I love the name. It’s catchy. My middle chhild would love this. Pinning for later.
What a quick and simple desert! How fun and yummy!