You will just want to crave for more every time!!
Credits: Genius Kitchen
- half cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 bananas (if you like it moist)
- 1.5 cup flour
- tsp baking soda
- 1/tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven.
- Mix butter and sugar together with an electric machine.
- Add eggs and bananas (Mash the bananas first until puree and then add it to the mixture)
- Sieve the flour, soda and salt. Combine well
- Add vanilla essence.
- Pour it into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 180* for 50-55 minutes.
- Keep it refrigerated.